[Snort-users] Unable to create graphs of alerts !!!

Harper, Patrick Patrick.Harper at ...11593...
Sun Mar 13 05:24:13 EST 2005

yum install php-gd

Page 14.  that should et you going.  You might have to restart httpd, I
forget

-----Original Message-----
From: Pradeep Aswani [mailto:pradeepg_aswani at ...131...]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 3:13 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: patrick at ...4250...
Subject: [Snort-users] Unable to create graphs of alerts !!!

Hello Everybody,

I have installed Snort on FC3 using Patrick Harper's
Manual & I am getting the alerts regularly.

But when I click on "Graph Alert Data" on the BASE
Home-page, I get the following error:

PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete:  the prerequisite GD
support required to generate graphs was not built into
PHP. Please recompile PHP with the necessary library
(--with-gd)

If somebody has faced a similar issue before, can
anybody help me to rectify this error. I am a newbie
in Linux & Snort.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
Pradeep