[Snort-users] Unable to create graphs of alerts !!!

Pradeep Aswani pradeepg_aswani at ...131...
Sun Mar 13 01:12:58 EST 2005

Hello Everybody,

I have installed Snort on FC3 using Patrick Harper's
Manual & I am getting the alerts regularly.

But when I click on "Graph Alert Data" on the BASE
Home-page, I get the following error:

PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete:  the prerequisite GD
support required to generate graphs was not built into
PHP. Please recompile PHP with the necessary library
(--with-gd)

If somebody has faced a similar issue before, can
anybody help me to rectify this error. I am a newbie
in Linux & Snort.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
Pradeep