[Snort-users] archivePlus problems

Jim Vonder jim_vonder at ...125...
Fri Mar 11 14:39:47 EST 2005

Thanks a ton!  It was the permission 'file' missing from the MySQL user.
Also, thanks for the great script -- it does exactly what I was looking for.

As far as where I downloaded it, I believe I got it straight from the NTSUG
site.  At least I eventually downloaded it from there to see if that would
fix my problems.  I guess it's possible I go two versions from two different
sites mixed up.  One problem I ran into was that I just edited the sample
config file, and the application couldn't read the values from it correctly
until I did the dos2unix.  The error I got was the same one I saw someone
else mentioning when I did a google search -- can't connect to 'localhost,
so I don't think I'm the only one with the problem.

-Jim Vonder