[Snort-users] problems with barnyard, snort and mysql

Kevin Smith kjsmith at ...13166...
Fri Mar 11 14:13:33 EST 2005

Hey Alejandro,

I used what you wrote to me and I am getting this for an error:

WARNING /usr/local/src/barnyard-0.2.0/etc/barnyard.conf(127) => Unknown
output plugin "alert_acid_db" referenced, ignoring!Fatal Error, Quitting..
Exiting

I guess my next question would be where do I define that output plug-in.
Thanks for your reply.

Kevin