[Snort-users] archivePlus problems

Paul Schmehl pauls at ...6838...
Fri Mar 11 13:58:52 EST 2005

--On Friday, March 11, 2005 11:38:49 AM -0800 Jim Vonder
<jim_vonder at ...125...> wrote:

> That was the first thing I thought of, but the perl line was right.  I
> did some research, and found that sometimes DOS style text files can also
> cause the error, and after I dos2unix'd the script, it ran without having
> to change the #!/usr/bin/perl line.

Where did you get that script?  The one I wrote should not be doing that,
because it was written on unix and tarballed there.  Sounds like somebody
gave you a copy that had been on a Windoze box at some point.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member