[Snort-users] archivePlus problems

Jim Vonder jim_vonder at ...125...
Fri Mar 11 11:40:43 EST 2005

That was the first thing I thought of, but the perl line was right.  I did
some research, and found that sometimes DOS style text files can also cause
the error, and after I dos2unix'd the script, it ran without having to
change the #!/usr/bin/perl line.

But my biggest problem is that while the script now seems to be working (no
errors, takes a few seconds 'thinking'), the data itself isn't getting
moved.

Jim Vonder