[Snort-users] archivePlus problems

Alex Kirk alex.kirk at ...1935...
Fri Mar 11 11:13:31 EST 2005

You're getting this because the path to Perl that's on the first line of
the program -- which is the "interpreter" the system is referencing here
-- is not correct on your system. You simply need to run "which perl" to
find out the path to your Perl binary, and then change that line to
reflect this location.

Alex Kirk
Research Analyst
Sourcefire, Inc.