[Snort-users] Re: Snort and Mysql for statistics purposes

Alejandro Flores alejandrorflores at ...11827...
Thu Mar 10 03:40:24 EST 2005

Hey,

Try using iptables. There's lots of scripts that uses iptables
counters to generate rrd database and graphs. Maybe using with ULOGD
is what you want. With ULOGD you can log to Mysql.
http://gnumonks.org/gnumonks/projects/project_details?p_id=1

Regards,
Alejandro Flores