[Snort-users] Now that I have my oink code

Snortty cwcwcwg at ...131...
Wed Mar 9 12:50:37 EST 2005

You guys are so GREAT. I found my outfacing IP by this
cool site, and using this IP to get new Oink Code, and
using new code to try d.l rules again. Still same
error msg (wget or oinkmaster.pl same result):

snorthost/tmp# wget
http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/oinkmaster.cgi/xxxxx79b7619ef78857961364970ebb16c354ae8/snortrules-snapshot-2.3.tar.gz
--20:38:36--
http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/oinkmaster.cgi/b72ca79b7619ef78857961364970ebb16c354ae8/snortrules-snapshot-2.3.tar.gz
           => `snortrules-snapshot-2.3.tar.gz'
Connecting to 192.168.103.xx:8000... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 403 You must
be a registered user with a valid oink code to
download this file from your IP Address
20:38:36 ERROR 403: You must be a registered user with
a valid oink code to download this file from your IP
Address.
Can anyone tell me what's still missing in the whole
process? or where to look to find out problem here. I
hope I'm not alone with this issue here.

Thank you all so much.
sw.

--- "Arseneault, Thomas (HQP)"