[Snort-users] Now that I have my oink code

Snortty cwcwcwg at ...131...
Wed Mar 9 10:49:09 EST 2005

How did you figure out the IP of the snort NATting to
outbound?

That could be my prolems for d.l new rules after
having regitered, and got Oink Code by entering my
snort box IP (internal IP), it shows errors:

Connecting to 192.168.103.x:8000... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 403 You must
be a registered user with a valid oink code to
download this file from your IP Address
18:32:37 ERROR 403: You must be a registered user with
a valid oink code to download this file from your IP
Address.
where 192.168.103.x is our proxy IP.

Also, I'm running snort v2.1.2, which latest rules
should work for my snort, and file name to d.l?

Thanks!
sw.