[Snort-users] Licensing details - 1 or more installs information needed

Snort Snort at ...13151...
Tue Mar 8 12:43:40 EST 2005

Is the licensing for 1 snort install or 1 company/entity? I have 25
snort installs across my enterprise; will I have to pay for each sensor
that I want the VRT rules for? Or can I buy 1 license and sync the rules
through out my enterprise?

All good software eventually make you pay after they reach X status...
I guess that is the future of all open source software...

I took it like a man when nessus started charging... now snort... <SIGH>