[Snort-users] Snort rule lookup from ACID broken??

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Tue Mar 8 10:34:06 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 12:45, Marc Hering wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> Is it just me, or since they changed the website, If I get an alert in
> ACID, and I click on "Snort" which usually takes me to a description
> of the rule that was violated..Now I get "Oink page not found"  Is
> this just me or is this universal????
>

> <M>

This is universal.  Snort.org is working on an enhanced rules search.
When that is finished, the BASE team will be updating the software for
that.  We will also try to send out an email explaining how to make the
same type of fix for ACID.

Thanks
Kevin
BASE Project Lead