[SPAM] - Re: [Snort-users] Snort rule lookup from ACID broken ?? - Email found in subject

SRH-Lists giermo at ...8381...
Tue Mar 8 10:00:01 EST 2005

> Yes! there is no more access using the url:
>
> http://www.snort.org/snort-db/sid.html?sid=NUMBER
>

> Marc Hering escribió:
>
> > Hey Guys,
> > Is it just me, or since they changed the website, If I get
> an alert in
> > ACID, and I click on "Snort" which usually takes me to a
> description
> > of the rule that was violated..Now I get "Oink page not found"  Is
> > this just me or is this universal????
> >

> > <M>

It is in the works:
http://www.snort.org/rules/search.html

<quote>
We are currently developing an enhanced rule search engine, which will
be available shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
</quote>

-steve