[Snort-users] Licensing

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Tue Mar 8 06:44:05 EST 2005

Hi Peter,

The subscription fee does not allow you to redistribute outside your
organization, I think it's spelled out in section 2.2 of the VRT
license.  A license for commercial redistribution is available if
you're planning on redistributing as part of a service or product
offering.  If you're interested in acquiring a commercial
redistribution license please contact snort-license at ...3990...

      -Marty