[Snort-users] New website broke oinkmaster

Paul Schmehl pauls at ...6838...
Mon Mar 7 16:06:19 EST 2005

So, does Sourcefire send me a password?  I registered, but there was no
place to create a password, and I have not received one from them, so I
can't login.

--On Monday, March 07, 2005 05:35:20 PM -0600 Ron Jenkins