[Snort-users] New website broke oinkmaster

Ron Jenkins rjenkins at ...12829...
Mon Mar 7 15:40:53 EST 2005

You need to register to the site and from within your User Preferences, you will need to create an Oinkmaster Download Code.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:snort-users-admin at ...3204...ts.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Paul Schmehl
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 5:38 PM
To: Andreas Östling; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] New website broke oinkmaster

I haven't figured out a way to get oinkmaster to work with the new website.
Downloading rules requires that you register, so the normal url we used to
use no longer works.

Anyone figured it out yet?  (Yes, I registered.)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member