[Snort-users] 4-Port NIC

rpiperno at ...13135... rpiperno at ...13135...
Mon Mar 7 07:27:14 EST 2005

I am setting up snort and would like to have three sensors (running FreeBSD).
One for the public side, one for the private side and the third for the DMZ. I
will have them reporting back to a server running MySQL and Openaanval.  I am
considering putting in one box for the sensors using a Dlink DFE-570TX...is
this a good solution or would I be better off with three seperate boxes for the
sensors?   I will be using Barnyard any issues with that in this configuration?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bob