[Snort-users] How to update ACID ?

Pradeep Aswani pradeepg_aswani at ...131...
Sun Mar 6 00:23:54 EST 2005

Dear All,

I am using snort successfully thanks to Patrick & everyone else in this list.
I am using acid-0.9.6b23.tar.gz
When I want to generate past reports, it only shows upto year 2004 in the dropdown menu. How can I update/migrate ACID such that it shows me 2005 as well in this dropdown menu, without affecting any of my data/configuration ? A detailed procedure/steps will be very much helpful, as I am a basic SNORT admin.

Thanks one & all & GOD bless everybody.

Best Regards,
Pradeep

http://mail.yahoo.com