[Snort-users] Snort within Astaro Secure Linux

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Fri Mar 4 06:11:28 EST 2005

http://www.snort.org/snort-db/sid.html?sid=1408

This is more than likely a false positive, that is unless GeoTrust has
gone black hat and have decided to retask their webservers to comprise
your workstation.

Regards,

Will