[Snort-users] Asset recovery question Sourcefire NS3020F Dual Xeon 2.4 gig- 2 gig ram

nwr nwr at ...13125...
Thu Mar 3 17:14:04 EST 2005

I have a customer with 7 of these used and 4 new in the box

These are used and the hard drive has been removed at customers request-

No licence goes with these (according to Source fire)

Customer is requesting a market value for these as they are no longer
need in their application-

Configuration is NS3020F with Dual Pentium Xeon 4 2.4 GIG 2 gig ram.
Price is $2995 new open box

$1995 for the used units

There are also several Used Sourcefire dual Xeon 1.13 gig / 1gig of ram
units as well   $1295 each

I know these cost a lot of $ and cannot provide the licence for these-
(we cannot sell software so none is included- contact sourcefire to
re-register or upgrade software)

Please let me know

Chris Blackburn
NWR Inc
360 Belmont St.  NE
Salem OR 97301
(503) 391-8191  Ext 1#
(503) 375-8470 FAX
nwr at ...13125...
IM=  Chris NWR
www.internet-gear.com

We are always buying Cisco(12000, Cerent 15454, , Alteon, Extreme
Networks, IXIA, Foundry, Dialogic, Clarent, Excel-Lucent, Lucent DACS,
Eastern Research. Junper, Unisphere, Redback, Nuera, Natural
Microsystem, Smartbits, Adtech, Spirent, CAC, Cosine, Sonus,  Alcatel
Omnicore, HP Procurve, Datakinetics, NACT, Nortel Passport 15000,
Quintum Gateways, Western Multiplex, Digital Lightwave, 3com, Netscreen