[Snort-users] Demarc Certified Open Signatures

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...11827...
Wed Mar 2 14:19:55 EST 2005

Shouldn't a reputable company, who is supposedly committed to the
opensource community ensure that the copyright notices for the rules
files stay intact?

Bammkkkk

--
sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM