[Snort-users] configuring http_inspect

Hugo hchlai at ...2792...
Tue Mar 1 11:30:23 EST 2005

Hi all, I am a bit confused about how http_inspect is setup. The Global section and the Server section is really confusing. What are their difference? It seems the global sections allow you to define the IIS unicode map, but what about if I use Snort as NIDS? I have both types of web servers and will need the unicode map for both IIS and Apache, how do I configure it? Many thanks!

Hugo

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.