[Snort-users] Snort 2.3.0 and p2p rules question

Tue Mar 1 09:14:39 EST 2005

Hi,

Include also the classification.config file and make sure it fits to
your ruleset...

Regards,
Edin

A Bose schrieb am 25.02.2005 19:12:
> Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong ? I am a *very* new
>  user of snort (and that may be just the problem!)

[root at ...2786... root]# grep policy-violation /etc/snort/*
/etc/snort/classification.config:config classification:
policy-violation,Potential Corporate Privacy Violation,1

--
Edin Dizdarevic