[Snort-users] Sourcefire Support for Snort Related Projects

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...1935...
Sun Jun 26 20:12:37 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Sourcefire is interested in increasing our support for the various Snort
related open source projects. We have a few upcoming projects that we
are soliciting interest in.

First, we have arranged for a booth in the .org pavilion at the upcoming
LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco, CA. We will handle all show logistics,
signage and promotion. If you are interested in having your project
participate, please let me know.

Second, we are trying to put together a Snort track for upcoming
security conferences. To accomplish this, we will need speakers for
various topics relating to Snort. Please forward any topic ideas
directly to me.

Third, we will be expanding the “downloads” section of the snort.org web
site to better serve the community’s needs. If you have any ideas for
ways we can improve this section, send them my way.

Any other ideas for how we can support your project are more than
welcome as well.

Thanks,
Jennifer

--