[Snort-users] Snort book

Willy, Andrew AWilly at ...13017...
Wed Jun 22 11:07:24 EDT 2005

I've been experimenting with Snort for some time now, and finally I got it
logging to a database, using BASE, tuned (haha, somewhat), listening away to
our DMZ traffic, generating alerts.

Now I need to figure out what these alerts mean. I know there are alot of
guides, but I am looking for a suggestion on the easiest reading basic book
on alerts and tuning.  Ideas?

Thanks

Andrew
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at ...13018... - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.