[Snort-users] trouble with creating "schema" table in mysql5

Wes Young wcyoung at ...12754...
Mon Jun 20 04:59:28 EDT 2005

Yea, someone just brought this up the other day in bleeding...

we fixed it by adding those ticks in spo_database.c

at about line 1915 (snort2.3.2)

just do a search in that file for the 'checkdbver' function or
something, then just add the ticks in the sql stmt, recompile...

should work ok (from what I was told).