[Snort-users] Preproc tuning

snort user snort.user at ...11827...
Fri Jun 17 10:55:48 EDT 2005

Those are the default ports for which state tracking/reassembly is done
if you dont specify anything in the snort.conf

#   ports [list] - use the space separated list of ports in [list], "all"
#                  will turn on reassembly for all ports, "default" will turn
#                  on reassembly for ports 21, 23, 25, 53, 80, 143, 110, 111
#                  and 513