[Snort-users] BASE 1.1.3 release

jensen galan jrgalan at ...131...
Wed Jun 15 15:47:12 EDT 2005

Thank you for your reply.

It seems my database had grown too large.  I recreated
the DB, and now BASE is smokin fast! (very nice)

Which brings me to my next question - how are people
handling the mysql DB once it grows too large with
snort data.  I'm far from a mysql expert, in case you
haven't noticed ;)  I simply dropped the DB and
recreated it - not very elegant.  Also, what is
considered "too large"?

Thanks.

Jensen