[Snort-users] X11 Rules: problem with snort-inline

Flora.francesco flora.francesco at ...7874...
Wed Jun 15 02:33:42 EDT 2005

Hi guys,
I've snort 2.3.1 with support for inline mode and flexible response,
installed by rpm on a mandrake 10.1. I olso have snort 2.3.1 with mysql and
flexresp.
that's what's happ:
if I try to use the xscan program I've alerts only if I use the
snort-mysql+flexresp program, nothing with the snort-inline+flxresp.
I've noticed that snort-inline sniffs the packets but never makes alerts!!!
Could someone illuminate me?
Thanks

 Sponsor:
 I bambini fanno "Oh", Gasolina, Angelo e tutte le migliori suonerie.
La prima suoneria è GRATIS!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3540&d=20050615