[Snort-users] Reminder: Chicago Snort User Group Meeting - 6/9/05

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...1935...
Tue Jun 7 08:44:23 EDT 2005

IDC Global Networks has graciously agreed to sponsor the first Snort
User Group meeting in the Chicago area. This will hopefully be the first
of many so we invite you all to join us and provide feedback to make
this group a success.

Nigel Houghton, Principal Research Engineer on the Sourcefire
Vulnerability Research Team, will discuss some of the great things you
can do with Snort rules. In addition, Sourcefire's Education Team has
donated a free training that will be raffled off as a door prize. All
attendees will also receive a 10% discount on any upcoming Snort training.

When: Thursday, June 9th 5:00-6:30PM
Where: 111 North Canal; Lobby conference room, Chicago, IL 60606 (Catty
Corner from Ogilvie Train Station/Metra)

Reception: And just to make sure we do things right the first time,
there will be drinks and networking sponsored by IDC Global Networks and
Sourcefire to follow at: Coogans Riverside Saloon, 180 N Wacker, Chicago
IL 60606 312-444-1134

Questions or RSVPs, contact snort_groups at ...3990...

Hope to see everyone there!

Jennifer Steffens
Sourcefire, Inc