[Snort-users] Windows based IDS other then EagleX

jsa hssh jsp563b32a at ...1396...
Mon Jun 6 14:52:30 EDT 2005

Can anyone suggest any other WIndows based IDS other then Snort. I am using EagleX which uses Snort rules. I need one another IDS which is also windows based which doesn't use Snort rules as it is. I am doing a project in which i have to compare the working of EagleX (snort based IDS) with some other windows based ids. Can anyone suggest names of some IDS which are Freeware and windows based.
Thanks in advance.
Jas