[Snort-users] Re: Is Sourcefire/IDC's presentation, in Chicago, still "on" for June 9th?

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...1935...
Mon Jun 6 12:39:11 EDT 2005

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Is Sourcefire/IDC's presentation, in Chicago, still "on" for June 9th? (Stef)

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 06:13:23 -0500
> From: Stef <stefmit at ...11827...>
> To: Snort-Users <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: [Snort-users] Is Sourcefire/IDC's presentation, in Chicago, still "on" for June 9th?
>
> See $subj. Please remind us the exact start time (I had it marked down
> for 3:00PM?!?).

Yes it is still on.

Details:
 When: Thursday, June 9nd 5:00-6:30PM
 Where: 111 North Canal; Lobby conference room, Chicago, IL 60606
 Afterwards: Coogans Riverside Saloon, 180 N Wacker, Chicago

See you there.

> TIA,
> Stef

                   Vulnerability Research Team

 I require a window seat and an inflight Happy Meal, and no pickles!
 God help you if I find pickles!