[Snort-users] Is Sourcefire/IDC's presentation, in Chicago, still "on" for June 9th?

Jason security at ...5028...
Mon Jun 6 07:19:54 EDT 2005

from http://www.snort.org/news/

Based on feedback from Chi-town Snorters, we have moved the kick off
meeting of the Chicago Snort User Group to June 9th. The rest of the
details are the same:

Nigel Houghton, Research Engineer on the Sourcefire Vulnerability
Research Team, will discuss some of the great things you can do with
Snort rules.

Sponsored by IDC Global Networks and Sourcefire.

When: Thursday, June 9nd 5:00-6:30PM
Where: 111 North Canal; Lobby conference room, Chicago, IL 60606
(Catty Corner from Ogilvie Train Station/Metra)

Reception: Just to make sure we do things right the first time, there
will be drinks and networking sponsored by IDC Global Networks and
Soucefire to follow at: Coogans Riverside Saloon, 180 N Wacker, Chicago
IL 60606 312-444-1134