[Snort-users] Why snort doesn't log any packet?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Jun 1 17:47:29 EDT 2005

You are using outdated programs.  Check the versions and update accordingly.
I don't believe there is any support for that installation package, and it
really doesn't make much sense installing outdated packages, especially when
you are going to need support.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member