[Snort-users] ACID Dates

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Wed Jan 26 15:45:01 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 16:50, James M. Driskell wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I was running some Snort reports this morning using the ACID interface and I
> noticed that the drop-down year selection window only goes up to 2004.  I'm
> using ACID v0.9.6b23.  Any ideas on how to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Driskell

This is a known issue with ACID, you can either edit the php files
directly or upgrade to BASE which builds the drop downs dynamically.

The files you would need to edit are:
	acid_graph_form.php
	acid_state_citems.inc
	acid_stat_time.php

The first one needs to be edited in two places.

If you have any questions of problems, feel free to write me,
Kevin
BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net
The next step in IDS analysis!