[Snort-users] Assistance with archivePlus script to archive snort DB.

DTC chubeshoi at ...12935...
Mon Jan 24 06:17:11 EST 2005

Hi all.

After trying to run the archivePlus script to archive old stuff from my
snort database, I've gotten stuck on the following error:
' (1). Pausing before retrying.: Unknown MySQL Server Host 'localhost

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to why this doesn't work?
I can't understand this, I've set all the correct permissions in mysql
and have actually used acid to initialize and create the tables in my
new database called 'archive'.  The acid_conf.php configuration file
uses 'localhost' as the server host and works fine.

Any insight?

-dtc