[Snort-users] Problem: Snort Daemon - again -:(

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez jkerouac at ...12346...
Mon Feb 28 14:21:07 EST 2005

El lun, 28-02-2005 a las 14:47 -0500, Jiju Menon escribió:
> 2/28
>
> I am running snort from command line in my Redhat 9 gateway machine
> that has 3 interfaces.
>
> I had received some responses on this issue to my earlier mails. But
> the snort daemon that I implemented using INTERFACE=any DOES NOT seem
> to detect traffic on all interfaces in the machine I want it to be
> working.
>
> Mr. Maria Lopez Hernandez asked me to put INTERFACE=3Dany where I
> received the error

It's:
INTERFACE=any
not
INTERFACE=3Dany

I don't know if it's a problem with my email client or what
but I've checked my sent messages and the "3Dany" doesn't
appear.

Sorry if it confused you.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez