[Snort-users] http_inspect config options?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Feb 26 08:54:01 EST 2005

You might want to try editing the line?

preprocessor http_inspect_server: server 10.1.0.3 profile iis ports { 80
8080 8180 } oversize_dir_length 500 double_decode no

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...