[Snort-users] snortsam - iptables problem

lukasz pok pokorski_lukasz at ...3879...
Fri Feb 25 11:14:17 EST 2005

Hi
I have a problem
I have a snort and I run also snortsam to block malicious coputers
Everything is going well, but snortsam doesn't block copmuters.
In the snortsam logfile I can see something like that:

Error:Command2 /sbin/iptables -I FORWARD -i eth0 -s 192.168.0.2 -j DROP
Failed

In the snortsam.conf I put
iptables eth0 syslog.info

I dont know whatis going on?
empirium

Piła - thriller psychologiczny! - Od 24 lutego w kinach!
Zobacz do czego zdolny jest człowiek, aby ocalić swoje życie!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.film.wp.pl%2Ffilm.html%3Fid%3D24896&sid=325