[Snort-users] How do I start with SNORT in Linux and Windows

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Feb 23 21:59:14 EST 2005

This was just posted on how to run Snort on Windows........

> Windows (you don't even know how to type, but then again you need to
> know how to use a mouse) ;) double left-click 'winpcap.exe'
> double left-click 'snort.exe'

Then reboot and from the command prompt navigate to the snort folder and
type 'snort -v'.

The above will run snort.

Kindest regards,
Michael...