[Snort-users] snort in win32

Willy, Andrew AWilly at ...13017...
Wed Feb 23 06:36:36 EST 2005

Sorry, I was being facetious.  You are completely correct that a
Snort/Winpcap installation is very easy.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Steele [mailto:michaels at ...9077...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:11 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] snort in win32

Ok, I just did a new install of WinPcap and Snort (on XP), no configuration
= 1 minute and 50 seconds (which included a reboot and testing the
connection - 'snort -v -i1').

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...
Website: http://www.winsnort.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at ...13018... - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.