[Snort-users] SUSE 9.0 Enterprise howto?

Savastano Giacomo Giulio giacomo.savastano at ...13066...
Tue Feb 22 07:57:53 EST 2005

---

>Message: 5
>Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:00:41 -0500
>From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio at ...1052...>
>To: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
>Subject: [Snort-users] SUSE 9.0 Enterprise howto?
>
>Folks,
>
>I've been wondering and googling for a nice PDF "how-to" for suse 9.0
>enterprise for a full base acid setup master ids point and sensor
> setup.
>

>-Oh and I'd like to use as much suse 9 packages as possible,
> supported by Novell.

I've used this paper
http://www.sans.org/rr/whitepapers/intrusion/1366.php with SLES.
It's based on Red Hat Linux but I think You can use it as a "track" to
deploy a network of sensor and an acid console.

HTH
Giacomo