[Snort-users] snort in win32

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Feb 21 23:51:37 EST 2005

You need to do Windows, say 10 times and I will guarantee you it's easier on
Windows. I've done them all and Windows is by far easier for those that are
experienced in both, well, unless the installer is brain dead in one or the
other.

You say:
'apt-get install snort'

Windows (you don't even know how to type, but then again you need to know
how to use a mouse) ;)
double left-click 'winpcap.exe'
double left-click 'snort.exe'

Kindest regards,