[Snort-users] snort in win32

James Riden j.riden at ...11179...
Mon Feb 21 18:47:55 EST 2005

"Michael Steele" <michaels at ...9077...> writes:

>    If you can't even get Snort to work using Windows, how in the hell are
>    you EVER going to get LINUX to work?

'apt-get install snort' ?

Just to point out the obvious: if you're used to Linux, Linux is
easier and if you're used to Windows, Windows is easier. I'm onto my
8th or so installation on UNIX and haven't done any Windows ones yet,
so I'd find it harder to get a Win32 version going than a Linux one.

--
James Riden / j.riden at ...11179... / Systems Security Engineer