[Snort-users] BASE performance

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Feb 21 18:20:30 EST 2005

Can you tell us what optimizing the MySQL database might be, and the
procedure?

I do understand that when the alerts are deleted, at least with ACID there
are some remains of the alerts left behind. Can these be cleaned, and if so,
how?

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member