[Snort-users] BASE performance

Willy, Andrew AWilly at ...13017...
Mon Feb 21 10:56:34 EST 2005

We're using BASE / Apache / Snort / MySQL on Win 2k, just recently
installed.  Many lookups using this front end are very slow, sometimes
taking 30-50 seconds to load. Our database is new and not very large.
Processor (1ghz) utilization is between %0 and %3.  The inital home pages
loads quickly, it's only lookups that crawl.

Since I'm new to this I assume I've misconfigured something.

Thanks

Andrew
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at ...13018... - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.