[Snort-users] New to email list thing

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez jkerouac at ...12346...
Fri Feb 18 02:53:12 EST 2005

El vie, 18-02-2005 a las 16:40 +0900, Basselgia, Barry A Mr (NAF Atsugi)
escribió:
> I could be wrong, but I believe "nao existe no servidor" means "name doesn't
> exist on server".  In other words, There is an email address on the list
> that no longer exists.
>
> Barry

I also receive the messages, but it's not Spanish. It's Portuguese
(I think it spells that way). Look at the email, it's from Brazil.

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC