[Snort-users] Sarah Loyd is out of the office.

sloyd at ...13049... sloyd at ...13049...
Fri Feb 18 01:47:04 EST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  17/02/2005 and will not return until
03/03/2005.

Thank you for your email.  I am currently out of the office on annual leave
returning on Thursday 3rd March 2005.  For assistance in my absence please
contact my secretary Sarah Smith via email to ssmith1 at ...13050... or on 020
7951 4014.

Alternatively, I will respond to your email on my return

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.  It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author
immediately by telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all
copies of the e-mail on your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.  We would advise that you carry out your own
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment.

The UK firm Ernst & Young LLP is a limited liability partnership registered
in England and Wales with registered number OC300001 and is a member
practice of Ernst & Young Global.  A list of members' names is available
for inspection at 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, the firm's
principal place of business and its registered office.

Ernst & Young is proud to sponsor Turner Whistler Monet at Tate Britain (10
February - 15 May 2005). This is the first exhibition to examine the
influence that Turner's work had on Whistler and Monet and how they drew on
this to develop what we now know as Impressionism.  Advance booking is
recommended.

Information and tickets:

http://www.tate.org.uk/britain/exhibitions/turnerwhistlermonet/