[Snort-users] BASE 1.0.2

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Sun Feb 13 18:10:26 EST 2005

Hi-

The BASE project team is happy to announce that BASE 1.0.2 has been released.

This version includes a major performance improvement for MySQL databases.  It also fixes
a number of bugs that users of PostgreSQL have reported, including support for PostgreSQL 8.0.
We have also fixed a number of issues with PHP 5 and navigation through the system.  And we have fixed a
long standing bug with the host caching system.

A few new features have been included in this release, most notably is the inclusion
of DShield IP lookups and summary statistics through out the system.

The newest release is available at our project page on Sourceforge.net or http://base.secureideas.net

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at base at ...391...2400...

Thanks
The BASE project team