[Snort-users] snortsnarf html problem

reynald rtm at ...10097...
Fri Feb 11 09:35:45 EST 2005

hello guys,

I am recently trying snortsnarf, and I was able to generate html file. My problem is when I try to view it the "sources" and
"destinations" doesn't appear (pls see below). Did i missed something in the configuration?

Sources triggering this attack signature
Source # Alerts (sig) # Alerts (total) # Dsts (sig) # Dsts (total))
           4                  4                    1                1

Destinations receiving this attack signature
Destinations # Alerts (sig) # Alerts (total) # Srcs (sig) # Srcs (total))
                   4                 4                    1                1

thanks,
reynald